Nail Art Vinyl Stencil Guides / Mini Stars / 217
Style: Mini Stars
Quantity: 9 patterns on one sheet
Can be used as nail vinyls or 3D nail stickers.
- Apply nail polish and allow nails to completely dry.
- Peel away vinyl stencil from paper backing. Some designs may require ‘weeding’ (removal of excess components). Use a tweezers to help with small pieces.
- Place stencil on your nail in desired location and press firmly. Make sure all edges are firmly and flat on the nail so polish does not bleed under vinyl decal.
- Apply a different colour polish onto your nail and over the vinyl decal like a stencil.
- While the polish is wet, remove the decal stencil. Wait less then 20 seconds before removing, or the polish may pull up with the decal stencil.
- Apply a clear top-coat to seal the design.